Pale Tongue is a Multiplayer Item in Dark Souls 3.
- Proof of a red orb invader's victory over a Host of Embers.
- Covenant item for ranking up in the Rosaria's Fingers covenant.
- 1x Found at Undead Settlement: In the area where you fight the Fire Demon with Siegward, on one of the hanging corpses. (Watch the )
- 1x Found at Cathedral of the Deep: right next to the second chained-Giant, directly in front of the stairs.
- 1x Found at Cathedral of the Deep: outside on the upper level of the roof, at the end of the walkway by the rafters entrance.
- Drop from Darkwraith (Rare).
- One is obtained each time the player invades and defeats the host of a world while either covenantless or as a member of Rosaria's Fingers.
- Can be used to change character appearance by offering to Rosaria, Mother of Rebirth.
- Can be used to re-allocate all stats, a maximum of five times per game cycle, by offering to Rosaria, Mother of Rebirth.
- Show one to Leonhard in Firelink Shrine to get the Lift Chamber Key.
- One of the best ways to farm Pale Tongues outside of PvP is from the 2 Darkwraiths you come across when first exiting the Farron Keep Perimeter bonfire (Choosing to let the Darkwraiths weaken themselves or possibly even die while fighting the many Ghru's in the area will also double as the best way to farm Wolf's Blood Swordgrass)
Trivia goes here
| Hawkwood's Swordgrass | | Black Separation Crystal | | Cracked Red Eye Orb | | Dried Finger | | Ember | | Human Dregs | | Proof of a Concord Kept | | Red Eye Orb | | Red Sign Soapstone | | Roster of Knights | | Sunlight Medal | | Vertebra Shackle | | Way of White Circlet | | White Sign Soapstone | | Wolf's Blood Swordgrass |