Parting Flame is a Skill in Dark Souls 3.
Weapons That Have Parting Flame
Notes & Information
- For every enemy the player kills, they will be granted a "death echo". When the player kills 12 enemies, a yellow mist will form on your character, indicating that the skill is ready. The player will then take an odd pose and one Estus Flask will be restored.
- You can only refill your regular Estus Flask with this weapon art, the Ashen Estus Flask is not affected by it in any way, even if you allot all your estus to the Ashen Flask, in which case you would just be wasting you echoes, and gaining nothing.
- The Parting Flame must be in one of your hands at all times, if it swapped out, the counter will reset. Going through a loading screen (be it by dying, teleporting, being summoned, invading, etc) will also make you lose all the death echoes you didn't spend, no matter the outcome. However, resting at a bonfire will NOT reset the counter.
- The animation takes about 5 seconds to complete and it cannot be cancelled in any way.
- The charges cannot be stacked. So for example, the player will not gain two Estus Flasks for killing 24 enemies or three Estus Flasks for killing 36 enemies.
- It is not known yet if another player's death count towards the counter.