Poison Arrow is an Ammunition in Dark Souls 3.
Poison Arrow Usage
- Ammo for Bows.
- Inflict poison damage that gradually wears down foes.
- Deals 10 Physical + 30 Poison damage.
- Bought from Patches when he is a merchant at Firelink Shrine for 120 souls
- If Patches is killed (for Siegwards armour) you can give his ashes to the Shrine Handmaid and she will sell everything he sold (not verified just from first look)
- Very useful for bosses that are too dangerous to attack close-range
Trivia goes here
| Dark Arrow | | Dragonslayer Greatarrow | | Dragonslayer Lightning Arrow | | Exploding Bolt | | Feather Arrow | | Fire Arrow | | Heavy Bolt | | Large Arrow | | Lightning Bolt | | Millwood Greatarrow | | Moonlight Arrow | | Onislayer Greatarrow | | Sniper Bolt | | Splintering Bolt | | Stamina | | Standard Arrow | | Standard Bolt | | Wood Arrow | | Wood Bolt |