|Requirements||10 Intelligence/ 10 Faith
Forbidden pyromancy amongst those who internalize flame.
Temporarily boosts attack, but gradually lose HP.
A pyromancer fears the flame. However, this fear subsides once it is accepted as a subsitute for strength.
- Found behind a hidden wall in the Grand Archives. From the first area where you dip your head in wax, head immediately right into the dark room. Look for the lever there straight ahead, pull it and loot the corpse behind the bookshelve that moves to the left of the lever.
- Video Location
- Increases all damage types on weapons multiplicatively:
- PVE = 20% AR
- PVP = additional modifier = 0.94*damage
- Improves Stamina regeneration by +30 per second (base regeneration is 45 per second)
- Removes 30% of your HP over the course of the duration.
- Unaffected by Pyromancy Flame upgrade level.
- Lingering Dragoncrest Ring +2 will increase the duration to 42 seconds.
- Does not stack with Profuse Sweat, Carthus Beacon, Deep Protection, Iron Flesh or Flash Sweat.
| Acid Surge | | Black Fire Orb | | Black Flame | | Black Serpent | | Boulder Heave | | Bursting Fireball | | Carthus Beacon | | Carthus Flame Arc | | Chaos Bed Vestiges | | Chaos Storm | | Fire Ball | | Fire Orb | | Fire Surge | | Fire Whip | | Fireball | | Firestorm | | Flame Fan | | Floating Chaos | | Great Chaos Fire Orb | | Great Combustion | | Iron Flesh | | Poison Mist | | Profaned Flame | | Profuse Sweat | | Purification | | Rapport | | Sacred Flame | | Seething Chaos | | Toxic Mist | | Warmth |