Prism Stone is a Consumable in Dark Souls 3.
- Toss to leave a colored light marker on the ground. Can take on a variety of different colors.
- You can trade one of them to receive a Twinkling Titanite at the crow nest.
- Can be used to test if the height of a fall is lethal.
- When thrown of high ledges that the player can't survive with full HP or insta-kill casms, It will give of a dying scream.
- If it's a survivable fall, it will land on the ground and shine like normal.
- Fall damage is not entirely percentage based but also dependent on max HP and equipped weight, so a "safe" fall might only be survivable with the Silvercat Ring or the Spook spell, at least with low HP. The stone is only an indication of what can and can't be survived.
- Sold by Shrine Handmaid for 10 souls.
- Dropped by ??
- 10x Found in the poison swamp of Farron Keep, near the first bonfire.
- Only 33 can be out at one time. If more are thrown down, the earliest stone will despawn.
Trivia goes here
| Alluring Skull | | Ashen Estus Flask | | Black Bug Pellet | | Black Eye Orb | | Bloodred Moss Clump | | Blooming Purple Moss Clump | | Blue Bug Pellet | | Budding Green Blossom | | Carthus Rouge | | Charcoal Pine Resin | | Church Guardian Shiv | | Cracked Red Eye Orb | | Divine Blessing | | Divine Spear Fragment | | Dragon Stone Torso | | Dragon Torso Stone | | Duel Charm | | Ember | | Estus Flask | | Estus Shard | | Filanore's Spear Ornament | | Forked Pale Tongue | | Gold Pine Bundle | | Gold Pine Resin | | Green Blossom | | Hidden Blessing | | Homeward Bone | | Human Pine Resin | | Mossfruit | | Pale Pine Resin | | Purging Stone | | Red Bug Pellet | | Rime-Blue Moss Clump | | Ritual Spear Fragment | | Rotten Pine Resin | | Rusted Coin | | Rusted Gold Coin | | Siegbrau | | Soul of a Nameless Soldier | | Twinkling Dragon Head Stone | | Undead Bone Shard | | Way of White Circlet | | Yellow Bug Pellet | | Young White Branch |