Pyromancer is a starting Class in Dark Souls 3.
A pyromancer from a remote region who manipulates flame. Also an adept close combat warrior who wields a hand axe.
Pyromancer Starting Equipment
Notes About This Class
- Interesting attack properties and defensive properties while being able to wield pyromancy, the third form of magic in the game.
- Pyromancies scale based on Intelligence and Faith attributes.
- Chaos weapon refinements are particularly useful for pyromancers, due to the fire damage the weapon inflicts, and scaling with both INT and FTH.
- However, as with all elemental upgrades, remember that the physical and elemental damage are both affected by defenses.
- The benefit of having both INT and FTH gives you a wide armament, as you can use both miracles and spells in addition to pyromancies to your benefit, making pyromancers ideal for "Jack of All Trades" players.
Builds That Use This Class
- Use an axe or a sword and a shield. If you want to go battle mage, max your int/faith and put in a little bit of strength/dex to be able to wield weapon like longswords. By raising your int/faith you will increase the damage of your pyromancer spells but mostly you will be able to use a chaos infusion on your weapon, which deliver high scaling in int/faith but brings down str/dex scaling, perfect for a battlemage. Don't forget to use spells that buff your weapon with fire, or that raise damage the more you attack the enemy.
- Pyromancy does not need to be your sole source of damage. Use chaos refinements to benefit from the stats, and use pyromancy to supplement ranged attacks and utilities.
- Murakumo scales A with Faith and Int, wich makes it a good weapon to use as a pyromancer