A Stonehammer wielded by the Millwood Knights, with a head of naturally-formed stone.
The Knights of Millwood would fight hand-in-hand with the earth itself, and this weapon, among the oldest in Millwood, is symbolic of that relationship.
Burrow hammer head into the ground with a great slam, and use strong attack to upheave earth, creating a shockwave that rumbles like a mighty warcry.
Notes and Tips:
- Cannot be Buffed or Infused.
- Upgrades with Twinkling Titanite.
- Has an A scaling in Strength at +5 and has no Dexterity scaling, making this a pure Strength weapon
- At 60 Strength, it has a higher attack rating (570 AR) than all of the other Great Hammers except 3 of them. Those 3 being the Dragon Tooth (598 AR), Gargoyle Flame Hammer (602 AR) and Smough's Great Hammer (622 AR).
Location/Where to Find
- Painted World of Ariandel: Can be found after the Snowy Mountain Pass bonfire. Proceed forward until you reach the giant bell. Run past it to just before the collapsing ridge leading to the Earth Seeker. Instead of taking the ridge down, turn left and continue up the mountain. Proceed up a ramp hugging the mountain just past several wolves. Go left immediately after the ramp ends where the path forks in two directions, then proceed right. There will be a strong, red-eyed Millwood knight here guarding the corpse containing the weapon. Location on Fextralife Launch Stream.
- Video: Quakestone Hammer location
Moveset and Videos:
(If your name is not on THIS list, please do not post videos here. If you wish to post videos, please click the link and apply in the thread)
Quakestone Hammer Upgrade Table
|Attack ValuesBonus||Parameter Bonus||Auxiliary Effects||Damage Reduction (%)|
|Requirement||Parameter Bonus||Attack Values||Damage Reduction %||Auxiliary Effects||Others|
| Spell Buff
Parameter Bonus: Strength, Dexterity,Magic, Fire, Lightning and Dark bonuses - The scaling multiplier applied to the [Attack: stat]. Scaling quality is from highest to lowest as follows: S/A/B/C/D/E.The higher the player's [Str, Dex, Mag, Fire, Light] stat, the higher the [Attack Bonus: Stat] is (found on the player status screen). The higher the scaling letter, the higher the percent multiplier applied to the [Attack: Stat].This resulting bonus damage is added to the base physical damage of the weapon and is shown in the equipment screen in blue numbers as a "+ X".
Durability: The weapon's HP, when the durability hits 0, the effectiveness of its attacks become weakened to the point of almost uselessness. When an items durability is low, a message will come up saying "Weapon At Risk!" at this point the weapon does not perform at it's best.
Weight: How much the item weights when equipped.
Stability: How well the player keeps stance after being hit
Attack Type: Defines what kind of swing set the weapon has: Regular(R), Thrust(T), Slash(Sl), Strike(St)