Quickstep is a Skill in Dark Souls 3.
Weapons That Have Quickstep
- Bandit's Knife
- Brigand Twindaggers
- Manikin Claws
- Thrall Axe
- Rotten Ghru Dagger
- Murky Hand Scythe
Notes & Information
- Quickstep causes the player to "dash" instead of roll, allowing for fast motions, that place the character behind enemies with ease. As long as you have FP you have invulnerability frames during this attack.
- Using this weapon art is helpful for dashing through deep water.
- Quickstepping uses slightly less stamina than a normal roll.
- Quickstep is still fully functional while between 70 and 100% equipment load, where you otherwise have a fat roll. Going above 100% equipment load will cause quickstep to not work.
- If the player gets hit after the i-frames end they will take an instability hit.