Rapport is a Pyromancy in Dark Souls 3. To cast a Pyromancy you must use a Flame or Special Weapons that can cast Pyromancies.
|Requirements||15 Intelligence / 0 Faith
Advanced pyromancy of Quelana, a daughter of the Witch of Izalith.
Charms the enemy, making them a temporary ally.
The living are lured by flame, and this tendency is elemental to the art of pyromancy.
- Cast time is roughly 2 seconds
- Lasts about 30 seconds
- Highly effective against red eyed elite mobs
- Unlike in Dark Souls 1, Rapport is a ranged spell.
- Can potentially miss fast-moving enemies
- There isn't a limit to the total number of creatures you can have affected by Rapport
- Affected enemies:
- Will not target you or any of your allies.
- Are considered your allies and can be buffed by Miracles that affect allies
- Cannot be locked-on to, but can still be backstabbed.
- Can still hurt you if you happen to be in the hit box of any of their attacks.
- Will react to invaders and attack them
- Can affect the following enemies:
- Consumed King's Knight
- Corvian Storyteller
- Cathedral Grave Warden
- Includes the lantern-holding ones and the wizard ones just before Crystal Sage boss
- Hollow Assassin
- Hollow Slave
- Hollow Soldier
- Lothric Knight
- Lothric Priest
- Lycanthrope Hunter
- Pus of Man
- Works both before and after transforming, but Rapport ends when it transforms
- Winged Knight
- Ascended Winged Knight
- Farron Follower
- Millwood Knight
- Corvian Knight
- Cannot affect the following enemies:
- Invaders (Players nor NPCs)
- Any Boss or Wyvern
- Black Knight
- Boreal Immolator (Fire Witches in Irithyll)
- Greater Crab
- Jailer (neither black nor white robed)
- Lesser Crab
- Man-Serpent Summoner
- Poisonhorn Bug
- Pontiff Knight
- Rat (large nor small)
- Rotten Slug
- Serpent-Man (large nor small)
- Silver Knight
- Starved Hound
- Sewer Centipede
| Acid Surge | | Black Fire Orb | | Black Flame | | Black Serpent | | Boulder Heave | | Bursting Fireball | | Carthus Beacon | | Carthus Flame Arc | | Chaos Bed Vestiges | | Chaos Storm | | Fire Ball | | Fire Orb | | Fire Surge | | Fire Whip | | Fireball | | Firestorm | | Flame Fan | | Floating Chaos | | Great Chaos Fire Orb | | Great Combustion | | Iron Flesh | | Poison Mist | | Power Within | | Profaned Flame | | Profuse Sweat | | Sacred Flame | | Seething Chaos | | Toxic Mist | | Warmth |