Red Sign Soapstone is a Multiplayer Item in Dark Souls 3.
Red Sign Soapstone
- Leave a red summon sign for PvP play, where a host summons you as a red phantom.
- Drops from the white worm that doesn't attack you (at your right when exiting Rosaria's Bed Chamber bonfire).
- Watch the Fextra Video at 2hr 43mins 30secs
- Enemy Drop
- Red phantoms will gain a Pale Tongue and become Embered for killing the host, as long as he is in Ember mode. Unfortunately, this item does not give the consumable form of an Ember.
- Mound Makers gain a Vertebrae Shackle; Sunlight Warriors will gain a Sunlight Medal. You will still become Embered.
- Hosts will not gain Medals, Tongues or Embers for defeating invaders. If the player slays a Mad Phantom, however, with the Mound-Makers covenant item equipped, they will gain a Vertebrae Shackle.
- Phantoms summoned via red sign remain in Ember Form, not taking a health penalty.
- Can still be summoned into worlds where area boss is defeated.
- It is possible to summon Red Soapstone phantoms without being in Ember form.
- Mound Makers will appear as mad phantoms and their sign will be purple. It is recommended to use the Red Soapstone over the White, as being summed from the White Soapstone will make PvE enemies agro on you. Red Mound Maker signs have a slight red hue to them, which lets hosts know the mad sprit won't have to fight PvE.
- Sunlight Warriors will appear as a red phantom with an orange aura. Their signs will also have a bright orange aura. However, the sign itself remains clearly red, and can only be confused for a white Sunlight Warrior at a distance.
- Some players in the community have decided that the community password is "vinnco".
Trivia goes here
| Hawkwood's Swordgrass | | Black Separation Crystal | | Cracked Red Eye Orb | | Dried Finger | | Ember | | Human Dregs | | Pale Tongue | | Proof of a Concord Kept | | Red Eye Orb | | Roster of Knights | | Sunlight Medal | | Vertebra Shackle | | Way of White Circlet | | White Sign Soapstone | | Wolf's Blood Swordgrass |