Straight sword wielded by the Ringed Knights.
The arms of early men were forged in the Abyss, and betray a smidgen of life.
For this reason the gods cast a seal of fire upon these swords, and those who possessed them.
Stand ready with the timeworn blade as it restores its ancient brilliance and reignites a short-lived flame. From this stance transition to normal or strong attack.
Notes and Tips:
- Cannot be Infused or Buffed.
- Reinforced with Twinkling Titanite.
- Weapon art is parryable.
- While holding the weapon art, movement is slowed to a walk, and stamina regen is greatly reduced.
- You don't have to wait for the sword to ignite before using the weapon art.
- When you run out of FP, the sword still ignite while holding the skill button, but not when you swing it.
Location/Where to Find
- The Ringed City: From the Ringed City Streets bonfire, head out into the swamp and head straight, past several Locust Men. Defeat or run by the HUGE enemy here and bank right, and up a small hill. It is here laying on a corpse near a Locust Man.
Moveset and Videos:
(If your name is not on THIS list, please do not post videos here. If you wish to post videos, please click the link and apply in the thread)
Ringed Knight Straight Sword Upgrade Table
|Attack ValuesBonus||Parameter Bonus||Auxiliary Effects||Damage Reduction (%)|
|Requirement||Parameter Bonus||Attack Values||Damage Reduction %||Auxiliary Effects||Others|
| Spell Buff
Parameter Bonus: Strength, Dexterity,Magic, Fire, Lightning and Dark bonuses - The scaling multiplier applied to the [Attack: stat]. Scaling quality is from highest to lowest as follows: S/A/B/C/D/E.The higher the player's [Str, Dex, Mag, Fire, Light] stat, the higher the [Attack Bonus: Stat] is (found on the player status screen). The higher the scaling letter, the higher the percent multiplier applied to the [Attack: Stat].This resulting bonus damage is added to the base physical damage of the weapon and is shown in the equipment screen in blue numbers as a "+ X".
Durability: The weapon's HP, when the durability hits 0, the effectiveness of its attacks become weakened to the point of almost uselessness. When an items durability is low, a message will come up saying "Weapon At Risk!" at this point the weapon does not perform at it's best.
Weight: How much the item weights when equipped.
Stability: How well the player keeps stance after being hit
Attack Type: Defines what kind of swing set the weapon has: Regular(R), Thrust(T), Slash(Sl), Strike(St)