Rusted Coin is a Consumable in Dark Souls 3.
Rusted Coin Usage
- When grinding for Items specifically, you always want to use a Rusted Coin or a Rusted Gold Coin.
- Increase Item Discovery by 50 points.
- Their status effect's duration is 65s.
- Held limit: 10
- Reports that the coin can be rereshed upon sitting at the bonfire are incorrect. Coins from your storage simply top off your held inventory (up to 10 held at a time) each time one sits at a bonfire.
Rusted Coin Locations
- Can be purchased from Unbreakable Patches at the Firelink Shrine for 200 souls each.
- 1x Can be found above and to the left of the bonfire at the Delapitated Bridge in the Undead Settlement
- 2x Found behind some crates to the left of the main gate in the Cathedral of the Deep
- 2x Found at the top of a short ladder right below the Profaned Capital bonfire.
Trivia goes here
| Alluring Skull | | Ashen Estus Flask | | Black Bug Pellet | | Black Eye Orb | | Bloodred Moss Clump | | Blooming Purple Moss Clump | | Blue Bug Pellet | | Budding Green Blossom | | Carthus Rouge | | Charcoal Pine Resin | | Church Guardian Shiv | | Cracked Red Eye Orb | | Divine Blessing | | Divine Spear Fragment | | Dragon Stone Torso | | Dragon Torso Stone | | Duel Charm | | Ember | | Estus Flask | | Estus Shard | | Filanore's Spear Ornament | | Forked Pale Tongue | | Gold Pine Bundle | | Gold Pine Resin | | Green Blossom | | Hidden Blessing | | Homeward Bone | | Human Pine Resin | | Mossfruit | | Pale Pine Resin | | Purging Stone | | Red Bug Pellet | | Rime-Blue Moss Clump | | Ritual Spear Fragment | | Rotten Pine Resin | | Rusted Gold Coin | | Siegbrau | | Soul of a Nameless Soldier | | Twinkling Dragon Head Stone | | Twinling Titanite | | Undead Bone Shard | | Way of White Circlet | | Yellow Bug Pellet | | Young White Branch |