A sacred chime blessed by Princess Filianore, matriarch of the church.
Filianore's favor knows no boundaries, and this sacred chime expands the range of vicinity-affecting miracles that heal, cure, or provide other enhancements.
Skill: Pray for Favor
Works with chime equipped in either left or right hand. Heals HP very slowly for a duration of time. Affects caster and those in vicinity.
Notes and Tips:
- Reinforced with Twinkling Titanite.
- Pray for Favor
- Regenerates 4 hp/s for 60 s
- Total = 240 hp
- Remains active when the chime is put away, unlike Gentle Prayer.
- Spell Buff at +5 Upgrade
- 105 - 20 Fth
- 132 - 30 Fth
- 159 - 40 Fth
- 182 - 50 Fth
- 200 - 60 Fth
- 211 - 99 Fth
- Increases the range of AOE healing Miracles.
Location/Where to Find
- Given by Shira in The Ringed City when you first speak to her while she is behind the doors at the top of the large steps. Accept her request to kill Darkeater Midir and she will give this.
- If you talk to Shira, knock Midir off the bridge, then touch Fillianore without returning to Shira then Shira will leave her home. She will now be found on the right of Fillianore's Rest. Defeating her yields you the Sacred Chime of Fillianore, Titanite Slab, and her Shira armour set which is found at her original location. Doing her quest is NOT required since this route makes it impossible to complete.
Moveset and Videos:
(If your name is not on THIS list, please do not post videos here. If you wish to post videos, please click the link and apply in the thread)
Requires ?? souls and 15 Twinkling Titanite and 1 Titanite Slab
|Attack ValuesBonus||Parameter Bonus||Auxiliary Effects||Damage Reduction (%)|
|Requirement||Parameter Bonus||Attack Values||Damage Reduction %||Auxiliary Effects||Others|
| Spell Buff
Parameter Bonus: Strength, Dexterity,Magic, Fire, Lightning and Dark bonuses - The scaling multiplier applied to the [Attack: stat]. Scaling quality is from highest to lowest as follows: S/A/B/C/D/E.The higher the player's [Str, Dex, Mag, Fire, Light] stat, the higher the [Attack Bonus: Stat] is (found on the player status screen). The higher the scaling letter, the higher the percent multiplier applied to the [Attack: Stat].This resulting bonus damage is added to the base physical damage of the weapon and is shown in the equipment screen in blue numbers as a "+ X".
Durability: The weapon's HP, when the durability hits 0, the effectiveness of its attacks become weakened to the point of almost uselessness. When an items durability is low, a message will come up saying "Weapon At Risk!" at this point the weapon does not perform at it's best.
Weight: How much the item weights when equipped.
Stability: How well the player keeps stance after being hit
Attack Type: Defines what kind of swing set the weapon has: Regular(R), Thrust(T), Slash(Sl), Strike(St)