Saint-tree Bellvine is a Chime in Dark Souls 3.
Sacred chime for casting miracles of the Gods. A bellvine cut from a small saint-tree that has been meticulously tended to.
Saint-tree bellvines are customary in the far north, and allow for faster casting than ordinary sacred chimes.
Skill: Gentle Prayer
Recovers HP for a period of time, albeit extremely slowly. Works while equipped in either hand.
Notes and Tips:
- Cannot be Infused or Buffed.
- Reinforced with Titanite.
- Generally has lower Spell Power than the other chimes, however boasts a faster casting speed. This makes the chime effective for miracles that do not scale or scale very slightly with Spell Power such as Replenishment, Blessed Weapon, Deep Protection and Sacred Oath. Can be used un-upgraded as a second catalyst.
- Due to the passive effect increasing virtual dexterity this chime is mutually exclusive to the Sage Ring.
- Can be dropped in Picklepum the Crow's nest to receive the Help me Carving item.
- The chime has to remain active in your hand for the weapon art to continue regenerating health.
- At 60 FTH it has a spellbuff of 198.
Location/Where to Find
- Looted from a tree stump in Cathedral of the Deep, close to the bonefire. Exit the chapel through the entrance, turn right where 4 hollows are praying infront of an Estus Shard, and drop down into the water with the prowling maggots. The tree stump can be found outside to the left, just behind the building with the ladder shortcut.
- Watch the Fextra Video at 1hr 7mins 2secs in
Moveset and Videos:
(If your name is not on THIS list, please do not post videos here. If you wish to post videos, please click the link and apply in the thread)
Saint-tree Bellvine Upgrade Table
|Attack ValuesBonus||Parameter Bonus||Auxiliary Effects||Damage Reduction (%)|
|Requirement||Parameter Bonus||Attack Values||Damage Reduction %||Auxiliary Effects||Others|
| Spell Buff
Parameter Bonus: Strength, Dexterity,Magic, Fire, Lightning and Dark bonuses - The scaling multiplier applied to the [Attack: stat]. Scaling quality is from highest to lowest as follows: S/A/B/C/D/E.The higher the player's [Str, Dex, Mag, Fire, Light] stat, the higher the [Attack Bonus: Stat] is (found on the player status screen). The higher the scaling letter, the higher the percent multiplier applied to the [Attack: Stat].This resulting bonus damage is added to the base physical damage of the weapon and is shown in the equipment screen in blue numbers as a "+ X".
Durability: The weapon's HP, when the durability hits 0, the effectiveness of its attacks become weakened to the point of almost uselessness. When an items durability is low, a message will come up saying "Weapon At Risk!" at this point the weapon does not perform at it's best.
Weight: How much the item weights when equipped.
Stability: How well the player keeps stance after being hit
Attack Type: Defines what kind of swing set the weapon has: Regular(R), Thrust(T), Slash(Sl), Strike(St)