Siegbräu is a Consumable in Dark Souls 3.
- Restores HP and temporarily boosts frost resistance.
- 1 is given to you by Siegward of Catarina after you defeat the Fire Demon in Undead Settlement.
- 1 is given to you by Siegward of Catarina after you meet him in the kitchen above the sewers of Irithyll of the Boreal Valley.
- 1 is given to you by Siegward of Catarina after you defeat Yhorm the Giant in Profaned Capital (if you followed Siegward's quest).
- Drop this at the crow nest to receive the Armor of the Sun - Chest Piece.
"Sieg" means victory, "Bräu" or "Gebräu" means brew and is often used in the names of German beers, like "Löwenbräu" (= lion brew).
| Alluring Skull | | Ashen Estus Flask | | Black Bug Pellet | | Black Eye Orb | | Bloodred Moss Clump | | Blooming Purple Moss Clump | | Blue Bug Pellet | | Budding Green Blossom | | Carthus Rouge | | Charcoal Pine Resin | | Cracked Red Eye Orb | | Divine Blessing | | Dragon Stone Torso | | Dragon Torso Stone | | Duel Charm | | Ember | | Estus Flask | | Estus Shard | | Forked Pale Tongue | | Gold Pine Bundle | | Gold Pine Resin | | Green Blossom | | Hidden Blessing | | Homeward Bone | | Human Pine Resin | | Mossfruit | | Pale Pine Resin | | Purging Stone | | Red Bug Pellet | | Rime-Blue Moss Clump | | Rotten Pine Resin | | Rusted Coin | | Rusted Gold Coin | | Soul of a Nameless Soldier | | Twinkling Dragon Head Stone | | Twinling Titanite | | Undead Bone Shard | | Way of White Circlet | | Yellow Bug Pellet | | Young White Branch |