Silver Knights is an Enemy in Dark Souls 3.
This page should be merged with Valinov's Silver Knight page and be renamed Silver Knight.
"They are the guards of Anor Londo and the royal family. It is said that even after the family's passing, the Silver Knights continued to watch over their manor, and the Ruined Cathedral."
- There are 3 variants: Sword & Shield, Spear & Shield and Greatbow.
- Greatbow can switch to sword & shield for close combat.
- They can be found in Anor Londo and Irithyll of the Boreal Valley just before reaching Anor Londo.
- Use speed and rolls against Greatbows. You can also block attacks using the environment.
- Blocking is not advised against Greatbow as you'll be pushed back and likely fall down.
- You can also counter the Greatbow with your own Greatbow.
- Silver Knights in Anor Londo use powerful lightning strikes. There's also a powerful red-eyed version in Anor Londo.
- Can not be Lured or Rapported.
Sword+Shield, Spear+Shield, Sword+Shield+Dragonslayer greatbow
Souls: NG (2500), NG+ (7500)
Drops: Silver Knight Shield, Silver Knight Set, Silver Knight Sword, Silver Knight Spear (needs confirmation), Dragonslayer Greatbow, Divine Blessing, Large Titanite Shard, Titanite Shard, Proof of a Concord Kept
Red eyed knight in Anor Londo
Souls: NG (4000), NG+ (12000)
Drops: Silver Knight Set, Silver Knight Shield, Silver Knight Sword, Large Titanite Shard, Titanite Shard, Proof of a Concord Kept, ???
Strategy: Quite easily counteracted. Also use heavy weapons to shoot down them down. Against Archers recommended to use shields and rolls and as much as possible to reduce the distance faster.
Notes & Trivia