Skeletons are enemy variations in Dark Souls 3.
- There are 5 variations of skeletons with different fighting styles (all working names)
- Skeletons with glowing white eyes will return to life after their first death. This can be countered with blessed weapons.
Notes and Trivia
- Were once warriors of Carthus, a sand kingdom. They serve and protect their lord, High Lord Wohlnir
- The carthus warriors were known for their agile and quick, fluid fighting style. They dazzled their opponents with their prowess. The carthus swordsman skeleton shows this.
- Not to be confused with Scraggs the Skeleton