Slave Knight is an NPC in Dark Souls 3.
- Killable or not
- Events with this NPC
- Places to summon this NPC
- Changes in NG+
- List of items that refer to this NPC
- You can find Slave Knight at Cathedral of the Deep, Cleansing Bonfire if you have the Ashes of Ariandel DLC. He will be laying prostrate to the right of the bonfire and will give you passage to the Painted World of Ariandel.
- If killed, can be seen at ??
- Souls: NG (??), NG+ (??), NG++ (??), NG+3 (??), NG+6 (??), NG+9 (??)
- Weapons: ??
- Armor: ??
- Key: ??
- Other: ??
(Remove irrelevant fields)
- Weak to ?? Damage.
- Strong against ?? , ?? and ?? damage.
- Weak Spot: ??
- Use ?? Item
First encounter dialogue:
Ahh, merciful goddess, mother of the Forlorn, who have no place to call their own...
Please, bear witness to our resolve...
Fire for Ariandel... Fire for Ariandel...
And the ash to kindle flame...
You've the same scent as that woman...
Then you must be an Ashen One. You must be!
You don't know how long I've searched!
Ohh, ohh...don't mind me, didn't mean to fall apart.
Now, Ashen One, I have a kindness to ask of you.
My lady lives in the cold land of Ariandel.
I need you to show her flame.
A proper flame, that will burn the rot away.
If you truly are Ash, then it must be fire that you seek?"
If you accept:
Ahh, thank you. They of Ash never fail.
...Just a moment, then...
The painting of Ariandel. Well, rotted scrap of it, that is.
Go on, take it, touch it...
After you are transported:
And then, the Ashes were two.
Upon arriving at the Painted World:
Ahh, have you just arrived?
How very unusual. Just how long has it been!
Rejoice, my new friend! For this is a true haven of the Forlorn.
The cold and gentle painted world of Ariandel.
Quick, go along, find one for yourself.
A sweetly, rotting bed to lie upon...
Ahh, ahh, yes, of course.
You're no exception. We've all seen terrible things.
But you're safe now. Let it ease your burden.
Ariandel will make a fine home for you.
So, go on ahead, find one for yourself.
A sweetly, rotting bed to lie upon..."
- Voice actors, chracter inspirations, fan art, cosplay goes here.