The Sorcerer is a starting Class in Dark Souls 3.
A loner who left formal academia to pursue further research. Commands soul sorceries using high intelligence."
Sorcerer Starting Equipment
Notes About This Class
- High Attunement and Intelligence. Average Luck and Dexterity.
- Starts with Heavy Soul Arrow, handy for sniping down enemies.
- Invest in Attunement for more Focus Point and Intelligence for spell damage.
- The lack of Strenth and Dexterity can be compensated with the use of Rapier and Dark Hand, which do not require any leveling investments.
- While melee classes start with weapons that can be used through the entire game and continually scale, many of the better spells will not appear until middle and late game.
Builds That Use This Class