|17/ 20 (swords)
Stance is a Skill in Dark Souls 3.
Weapons That Have Stance
- Barbed Straight Sword
- Anri's Straight Sword
- Irithyll Straight Sword
- Lothric Knight Sword
- Broken Straight Sword
- Morion Blade
Notes & Information
- Stance is performed by pressing L2 on the controller and then pressing R1 or R2 to attack.
- Straight Swords/Claymore: R1 is a guard breaking upward slash, and R2 is a piercing upward stab.
- Piercing Swords: R1 is a backstep dodge into a lunging forward thrust, and R2 are several fast thrusts.
- Stance R2s can be quickly followed up by stance R1s.
- The straight sword stance R2 has a substantial amount of poise.
- During straight sword and greatsword stance R2s, incoming damage is reduced by half.