Stone Flesh is a Skill in Dark Souls 3.
Weapons That Have Stone Flesh
Notes & Information
- Functions more or less exactly like Iron Flesh pyromancy with a different visual effect, covering the user in rocky protrusions instead of gaining a metallic sheen.
- Can be used to full effect even when cast with a single point of FP.
- With no armor, it raises physical absorb by +40% but reduces lightning absorb by -60%, and its effectiveness is lessened when wearing armor. It also makes being stunned or knocked down almost impossible.
- Even if you are wearning no armor, the skill will always reduce your movement into a slow walk.
- The Lingering Dragoncrest Ring will actually increase the duration (+2 will increase the duration from 23 seconds to 31 seconds). This is odd because the Lingering Dragoncrest Ring doesn't work with any other Weapon Art.