Sunless Talisman is a Weapon in Dark Souls 3.
Talisman given to the knights of the Sunless Realm, who serve the nameless moon.
Scales with intelligence, which is rare for a miracle catalyst, but makes it compatible with Dark. In this Sunless Realm, this fact is related first as an initial warning.
Skill: Unfaltering Prayer
Temporarily increases poise while casting miracles, preventing enemy attacks from interrupting prayer. Works while equipped in either hand.
Notes and Tips:
- Cannot be Infused or Buffed.
- Reinforced with Twinkling Titanite
- Dark miracles cast with this talisman will scale with both Intelligence and Faith. Dark miracles cast with any other talisman will scale only with Faith up to 60, and will deal only marginally less damage.
- This talisman's Intelligence scaling only applies to dark miracles and will have no effect on normal miracles that deal lightning or physical damage.
- When casting dark miracles with this talisman, the softcap is 45 Intelligence and 45 Faith. Anything past that gives minimal damage returns.
- Closely resembles the Darkmoon Talisman from Dark Souls 1 - the Blades of Darkmoon covenant item
- At 60 INT and 60 FTH it has a spellbuff of 307.
Location/Where to Find
- Obtained at the end of Sirris' quest line or after killing her.
Moveset and Videos:
(If your name is not on THIS list, please do not post videos here. If you wish to post videos, please click the link and apply in the thread)
Requires 3102 souls and 15 ore to +4 (upgrade information here)
|Attack ValuesBonus||Parameter Bonus||Auxiliary Effects||Damage Reduction (%)|
|Requirement||Parameter Bonus||Attack Values||Damage Reduction %||Auxiliary Effects||Others|
| Spell Buff
Parameter Bonus: Strength, Dexterity,Magic, Fire, Lightning and Dark bonuses - The scaling multiplier applied to the [Attack: stat]. Scaling quality is from highest to lowest as follows: S/A/B/C/D/E.The higher the player's [Str, Dex, Mag, Fire, Light] stat, the higher the [Attack Bonus: Stat] is (found on the player status screen). The higher the scaling letter, the higher the percent multiplier applied to the [Attack: Stat].This resulting bonus damage is added to the base physical damage of the weapon and is shown in the equipment screen in blue numbers as a "+ X".
Durability: The weapon's HP, when the durability hits 0, the effectiveness of its attacks become weakened to the point of almost uselessness. When an items durability is low, a message will come up saying "Weapon At Risk!" at this point the weapon does not perform at it's best.
Weight: How much the item weights when equipped.
Stability: How well the player keeps stance after being hit
Attack Type: Defines what kind of swing set the weapon has: Regular(R), Thrust(T), Slash(Sl), Strike(St)