|The Branded Swordsman|
|Kanji||ガ ッ ツ||Gender||Male|
|Age||Mature||Birthplace||N / A|
|Height||6 ft 3 in
|Rival||Griffith||-||God Hand Member|
|Love||Casca||-||Band of The Hawk|
|Current Affiliation||-||Guts' Traveling Party|
|Previous Affiliation||-||Band of The Hawk|
|Previous Affiliation||-||Gambino's Group|
|Previous Occupation||-||Knight ( Revoked )|
|Previous Occupation||-||Band of The Hawk
|Moral Alignment||-||Chaotic Nuetral|
|Battle Style||-||Self - Taught|
|First Appearance||-||Episode A0|
|Voice Actor (ENG)||-||Marc Diraison|
|Voice Actor (JAP)||-||Nobutoshi Canna|
This is a player-created Cosplay Build for Dark Souls 3
Created by Alva_The_Wayfarer
" People bring the small fires of their wishes together and since they don't want to extinguish the small flame...they'll bring that small flame to a bigger fire. A big flame named Griffith. I'm sure you know...I didn't bring a flame with me. I think I just stopped by to warm myself by the bonfire. "
- Guts to Casca
This build focuses on mostly Strength and also Dexterity. Thus, it is considered a Strength Build or Quality Build.
This build's playstyle is to overwhelm the opponent with powerful strikes and is very challenging to new and veteran players.
This build incorporates Fashion-Souls for those who enjoy the novelty of it.
- Manga & Anime Arcs:
The Golden Age Arc Band of The Hawk Helm - Torso - Gauntlets - Greaves Nameless Knight Helm Sellsword Armor Unique Sellsword Gauntlet Sellsword Trousers Arsenal Left Weapon - Infusion Path - Right Weapon - Infusion Path Caestus Refined Gem Astora Greatsword Refined Gem Rings Ring 01 - Ring 02 - Ring 03 - Ring 04 Farron Ring Dragonscale Ring Knight Slayer's Ring Hornet Ring Magic Type Conduit Name FP Cost Slots Used Requierements Image Miracle Talisman Tears of Denial 100 02 Faith - 15 LVL HOL VIG ATT END VIT STR DEX INT FTH LCK Base Statistics 09 00 12 10 11 15 13 12 09 09 07 Leveled Statistics 100 00 27 15 40 20 30 25 10 15 07 General Information HP >>> 1000 1300 PSE >>> 00.0 16.4 FP >>> 120 02 I.D. >>> 107 107 STA >>> 160 - - - E.L. 32.5 / 60.0 54% * = Augmented by equipment
The Conviction Arc The Black Swordsman Helm - Torso - Gauntlets - Greaves Helm Item Placeholder Undead Legion Armor Unique Undead Legion Gauntlet Alva Leggings Arsenal Left Weapon - Weapon Art - Right Weapon - Upgrade Path Pyromancy Flame Combustion Greatsword Titanite Rings Ring 01 - Ring 02 - Ring 03 - Ring 04 Skull Ring Chloranthy Ring Ring of Steel Protection Speckled Stoneplate Ring Magic Type Conduit Name FP Cost Slots Used Requierments Image Pyromancy Pyromancy Flame Chaos Bed Vestiges 35 02 Intelligence - 20
Faith - 10
LVL HOL VIG ATT END VIT STR DEX INT FTH LCK Base Statistics 09 00 12 10 11 15 13 12 09 09 07 Leveled Statistics 100 00 27 15 40 15 30 25 20 10 07 General Information HP >>> 1000 1300 PSE >>> 00.0 11.9 FP >>> 120 02 I.D. >>> 107 107 STA >>> 160 - - - E.L. 38.5 / 55.0 70% * = Augmented by equipment
The Fantasia Arc The Berserker Armor Helm - Torso - Gauntlets - Greaves Morne's Helm Black Knight Armor Unique Black Knight Gauntlet Black Knight Leggings Arsenal Left Weapon - Weapon Art - Right Weapon - Upgrade Path Pyromancy Flame Combustion The Greatsword Titanite Rings Ring 01 - Ring 02 - Ring 03 - Ring 04 Ring of Favor Sun Princess Ring Carthus Milk Ring Havel's Ring Magic Type Conduit Name FP Cost Slots Used Requierements Image Pyromancy Pyromancy Flame Power Within 35 01 Intelligence - 10
Faith - 10
LVL HOL VIG ATT END VIT STR DEX INT FTH LCK Base Statistics 09 00 12 10 11 15 13 12 09 09 07 Leveled Statistics 120 00 50 10 40 30 30 25* 10 10 07 General Information HP >>> 1340* 1740* PSE >>> 00.0 28.9 FP >>> 93 01 I.D. >>> 107 107 STA >>> 160 175* E.L. 58.9 / 84.5* 69.6% * = Augmented by equipment
This Cosplay Build is an exceptional stand alone character as well as one who could venture into New Game+ with ease. It is equipped with the powerful and legendary Dragonslayer; the very same sword which has bathed in the blood of both Hollows and Demons alike! Although the weight of this Ultra-Greatsword exceeds some others within its own weapon class, the phenomenal base damage and long-lasting Hyper Armor Frames help cut down enemies with relative swiftness. For threats that are just outside your range, the build is always equipped with the trusty Throwing Knife which allows you to keep pressure on the opponent(s) while fighting. The Undead Hunter Charm and the Duel Charm are exactly the tools you should employ if the Hollows buff their weapons or constantly heal. If you happen to come across a shield user or someone who is heavily armored, the Weapon Art of the Dragonslayer is ideal for the situation as it is un-parryable, covers horizontal distance, and does massive stamina drainage. The Caestus is mainly a defensive tool, either for the quick damaging jab or as a parry tool to set up a critical riposte.
- Excellent gameplay in Offline and Online situations
- Build can utilize three playstyles - [ Offensive | Defensive | Supportive ]
- Build can deal damage at all ranges - [ Close | Mid | Long ]
- Build has great physical defense - [ Strike | Slash | Thrust ]
- Build has moderate spell defense - [ Magic ]
- Build has moderate elemental defense - [ Fire | Lightning | Dark ]
- Build emphasizes damage-per-hit rather than damage-over-time
- All attacks have high priority, thus ensuring damage when trading blows
- Hawk Greatsword possesses wide horizontal swings, with thrusting attacks, thus guarenteeing diversity in approach
- Hawk Greatsword possesses auxillary Skill - [ Charge ]
- Caestus possesses auxillary ability - [ Parry ]
- Caestus possesses auxillary Skill - [ Perseverance ]
- Canvas Talisman possesses auxillary Skill - [ Unfaltering Prayer ]
- Dragonslayer possesses wide horizontal swings, along with vertical slashes, thus guarenteeing diversity in approach
- Dragonslayer possesses auxillary Skill - [ Stomp ]
- Pyromancy Flame possesses auxillary damage - [ Fire ]
- Pyromancy Flame possesses auxillary Skill - [ Combustion ]
- While using this build, it is recommended that you upgrade your equipment to maximum for the best quality experience.
- While using this build, it is recommended that you always have at least 5,000 souls to resupply consumables after each encounter.
- While using this build, remember that the "Item Section" is all preference so feel free to change it as you play.
- While using this build, remeber to have all updates and expansions downloaded and fully installed prior to playing.
- While using this build, enjoy the fact that you are cosplaying as protagonist Guts from "BERSERK" by Kentaro Miura.