There isn't much to be said about this build, it's all about ensuring you punish players with absurd amounts of damage through the power of Darkmoon Blade and the best Chime in the game w/ buffs.
- Build Name: Broken PvP Build
- Build Level: Deprived SL 131
- Build Focus: PvP
- Build Main Stat: DEX/FAITH
- Link to Dark Souls 3 Calculator: Build
- Right Hand: Sharp Sellsword Twinblades +10 (With amazing DEX scaling and such a simple weapon to be found early game, sometimes it's better to stay faithful to beginner weapons than wasting boss souls/titanite on other weapons, but feel free to do as you please.)
- Left Hand: Yorshka's Chime +10 (When upgraded to +10 grants the highest Spell Buff in the entire game and therefore when used will completely turn your buffs into ridiculous damage output.)
- Head: Brass Helm
- Chest: Brass Armor
- Hands: Brass Gauntlets
- Legs: Brass Leggings
- Rings: Magic Clutch Ring (15% added damage to all sources of magic, this includes the Darkmoon Blade buff.), Ring of Steel Protection (Counteracts the 10% debuff in damage absorption lost from the Magic Clutch Ring.), Ring of Favor (Added HP/END/FP? No brainer.), Cloranthy Ring (Obviously.)
- Items: Throwing Knives (For that added edge against people who use Tears of Denial/have low HP after a solid hit from this build.)
The reason I put the Brass Set is because it's a very simple and very light armor set that provides amazing absorption/defense while not sacrificing anything in the way of weight ratio. With my current ring setup I'm able to keep it below 70%. As for how you use this build, the whole build revolves around Sacred Oath & Darkmoon Blade, because this is where the pure DPS output comes in for this entire build. The build is revolved entirely around punishing the opponent for their misses and baiting them into attacking so you're able to throw your own destructive damage into this mix, lemme break it down for you.
The basic combos that you'll be using when it comes to this build is the Spin Slash Arte, and a two-handed R1 combined into the Spin Slash Arte, why? Because the R1 stun allows you to combo into the Arte for much higher damage, but only if you're able to get the bait just right. Take note that most of the parryfags in this game will hate you to the max because of the fact that SPIN ATTACKS ARE UNPARRYABLE, so you have an effective counter to it. With this build I'm dealing about 1000+ damage with a fully connected Spin Slash Arte + R2 finish and more than 1200+ damage when the R1 is connected on the first hit. Most of the time this is a guaranteed one-shot against people who don't know how to level up Vigor, other times you're going to be shaving off roughly 75%-90% of an opponent's HP off in one clean combo, more than most people who like to cling to their Gundyr's Halberds/Black Knight Glaives/Black Knight Greataxes/Dragonslater Greataxes/Fume Knight Sword could probably do in two clean hits.