Twinkling Dragon Head Stone is a Tool in Dark Souls 3.
Twinkling Dragon Head Stone
- You must remove your head equipment to be able to use the item
- Your character's head will turn into a dragon head
- Using the item after acquiring the dragon head will summon a giant dragon head, which will breathe a constant flow of fire
- Fire breathing spends stamina
- Using the Dragon Head on its own (i.e. without the Body) increases Magic and Dark absorption by 4, increases Fire absorption by 9, and reduces lightning absorption by 4. It also increases all Resistances by 15. This is the same for both the Basic and Twinkiling version of the Dragon Head Stone.
- Speaking with Blacksmith Andre after acquiring the Twinkling Dragon Torso Stone and then traveling to the Abyss Watchers bonfire will cause you to fight Hawkwood who will give you this item if you win. CAUTION: He will take your stone if you lose, though you can regain it by defeating him. Putting your stones in storage does prevent him from taking them however.
- Deals fire damage
- Very short range (visual is longer than real hitbox)
- Around 3 secs windup
Trivia goes here
| Coiled Sword | | Ashen Estus Flask | | Binoculars | | Coiled Sword | | Coiled Sword Fragment | | Darksign | | Dragon Head Stone | | Hello Carving | | Help Me Carving | | I'm Sorry Carving | | Roster of Knights | | Rubbish | | Thank You Carving | | Twinkling Dragon Torso Stone | | Very Good Carving |