Twinkling Dragon Torso Stone is a Tool in Dark Souls 3.
Twinkling Dragon Torso Stone
- Gain dragon torso until death
- Must remove all armor to use; Head, Chest, Arm, and Leg armor
- Summons dragon arms in front of player character that crush enemies
- Attribute bonus of D for Intelligence and C for Faith
- Using the Dragon Torso increases Magic and Dark absorption by 16.48, increases Fire absorption by 32.66, and reduces lightning absorption by 15.44. It also increases all Resistances by 60.
- Located at the very end of Archdragon Peak by using the "Path of the Dragon" on the altar.
- Dragon torso ability adds Damage buff Lasts for around 6 seconds
- Damage buff stacks with oath of sunlight
Trivia goes here
| Alluring Skull | | Ashen Estus Flask | | Black Bug Pellet | | Black Eye Orb | | Bloodred Moss Clump | | Blooming Purple Moss Clump | | Blue Bug Pellet | | Budding Green Blossom | | Carthus Rouge | | Charcoal Pine Resin | | Cracked Red Eye Orb | | Divine Blessing | | Dragon Stone Torso | | Dragon Torso Stone | | Duel Charm | | Ember | | Estus Flask | | Estus Shard | | Forked Pale Tongue | | Gold Pine Bundle | | Gold Pine Resin | | Green Blossom | | Hidden Blessing | | Homeward Bone | | Human Pine Resin | | Mossfruit | | Pale Pine Resin | | Purging Stone | | Red Bug Pellet | | Rime-Blue Moss Clump | | Rotten Pine Resin | | Rusted Coin | | Rusted Gold Coin | | Siegbrau | | Soul of a Nameless Soldier | | Twinkling Dragon Head Stone | | Twinling Titanite | | Undead Bone Shard | | Way of White Circlet | | Yellow Bug Pellet | | Young White Branch |