Weapon once wielded by the Champion of the Undead Match. A special paired set consisting of a broad sword and a lion shield.
The champion fought on, without rest, until he lost his mind. In the end, only his page and a lone wolf stayed at his side.
Skill: Lion Stance
While in stance, use normal attack to thrust forward with shield up, and strong attack to execute a shield bash with a lion's roar.
Notes and Tips:
- Cannot be Infused or Buffed.
- Upgrades with Twinkling Titanite.
- Has 386 AR at 40/40.
- When two-handing the weapon will automatically block at the beginning of the first R1, Roll R1, Jump R2, WA R1, and WA R2.
- The jumping attack of this weapon is very fast and has very little recovery frames unlike other jumping attacks making it hard to punish.
- The Weapon Art R2's Lion Roar does massive stamina damage, breaking most shields guards easily.
Location/Where to Find
- Dropped by Champion's Gravetender & Gravetender Greatwolf
- Fextralife Video: How to acquire Valorheart
Moveset and Videos:
(If your name is not on THIS list, please do not post videos here. If you wish to post videos, please click the link and apply in the thread)
Valorheart Upgrade Table
|Attack ValuesBonus||Parameter Bonus||Auxiliary Effects||Damage Reduction (%)|
|Requirement||Parameter Bonus||Attack Values||Damage Reduction %||Auxiliary Effects||Others|
| Spell Buff
Parameter Bonus: Strength, Dexterity,Magic, Fire, Lightning and Dark bonuses - The scaling multiplier applied to the [Attack: stat]. Scaling quality is from highest to lowest as follows: S/A/B/C/D/E.The higher the player's [Str, Dex, Mag, Fire, Light] stat, the higher the [Attack Bonus: Stat] is (found on the player status screen). The higher the scaling letter, the higher the percent multiplier applied to the [Attack: Stat].This resulting bonus damage is added to the base physical damage of the weapon and is shown in the equipment screen in blue numbers as a "+ X".
Durability: The weapon's HP, when the durability hits 0, the effectiveness of its attacks become weakened to the point of almost uselessness. When an items durability is low, a message will come up saying "Weapon At Risk!" at this point the weapon does not perform at it's best.
Weight: How much the item weights when equipped.
Stability: How well the player keeps stance after being hit
Attack Type: Defines what kind of swing set the weapon has: Regular(R), Thrust(T), Slash(Sl), Strike(St)