Vertebra Shackle is a Multiplayer Item in Dark Souls 3.
- Used to increase Mound-Maker Covenant allegiance at the Sacrificial Altar in Undead Settlement, Pit of Hollows.
- One is gained from defeating mad spirit Holy Knight Hodrick after he invades in the Undead Settlement, and another from summoning him near the Crucifixion Woods bonfire.
- Drop from Carthus Swordsman Skeleton in the Catacombs of Carthus (Very Rare).
- +Item Drop from Carthus Gravewarden Skeleton in the Catacombs of Carthus (1-2% chance - based on 100 kills).
- You will earn a Vertibra Shackle after you fulfill your duty when invading as a mad dark spirit (by killing the host of embers of by killing enough phantoms)
- Defeating an invading Mound-Maker as a Host of Embers will reward you with a Vertebra Shackle.
- This does not apply if the invading Mound-Maker invaded by means of White Sign Soapstone.
- You can also earn one by defeating a Mound-Maker as a defending Blade of the Darkmoon, alongside the normal Proof of a Concord Kept. (There may be more ways to earn as a phantom, this is the only one I have experienced)
- You can also earn one by dealing the killing blow to a mad dark spirit as a phantom.
- A cheesy way to farm Vertebra Shackles is to get a friend to summon you via the Red Sign Soapstone and allow you to kill them repeatedly while you are a Mound-Maker. They do not need to have their Ember to summon you, and if they stay near a bonfire they will have no risk of losing any souls they may have. They don't even have to be near your level. Set a password so only they can summon you, and farm away. Profit.
- You may offer these in mutliples of 10 by pressing LB - 10 and +10 RB.
- One may be offered to Pickle Pee, Pump-a-Rum Crow to receive the Lucatiel Mask once per playthrough.
- This item is not able to be given to other players.
Trivia goes here
| Hawkwood's Swordgrass | | Black Separation Crystal | | Cracked Red Eye Orb | | Dried Finger | | Ember | | Human Dregs | | Pale Tongue | | Proof of a Concord Kept | | Red Eye Orb | | Red Sign Soapstone | | Roster of Knights | | Sunlight Medal | | Way of White Circlet | | White Sign Soapstone | | Wolf's Blood Swordgrass |