Vordt's Great Hammer is a Weapon in Dark Souls 3.
Great Hammer wielded by Vordt, the outrider knight of the Boreal Valley. Weapon is inbued with frost, and causes frostbite.
Frost accumulates in the body causing frostbite, which saps one's health, lowers absorption, and slows stamina recovery.
Anchor weapon in earth to temporarily boost poise. Damage reduced while activated.
Notes and Tips:
- Cannot be Infused or Buffed.
- Reinforced with Titanite Scale.
- One of the few weapons that cause Frostbite.
- The Strength requirement when the weapon is carried in both hands is 20.
- Vordt's Great Hammer +5 has 524 AR at 40 Strength.
- Has the highest Frostbite Aux in the whole game. It is now fully capable of causing Frostbite in 2 or 3 hits. It's high physical damage combined with the high Frostbite Aux also makes it one of the strongest weapons the player can get early on.
Location/Where to Find
- Transposed from Soul of Boreal Valley Vordt.
Moveset and Videos:
(If your name is not on THIS list, please do not post videos here. If you wish to post videos, please click the link and apply in the thread)
Vordt's Great Hammer Upgrade Table
|Attack ValuesBonus||Parameter Bonus||Auxiliary Effects||Damage Reduction (%)|
|Requirement||Parameter Bonus||Attack Values||Damage Reduction %||Auxiliary Effects||Others|
| Spell Buff
Parameter Bonus: Strength, Dexterity,Magic, Fire, Lightning and Dark bonuses - The scaling multiplier applied to the [Attack: stat]. Scaling quality is from highest to lowest as follows: S/A/B/C/D/E.The higher the player's [Str, Dex, Mag, Fire, Light] stat, the higher the [Attack Bonus: Stat] is (found on the player status screen). The higher the scaling letter, the higher the percent multiplier applied to the [Attack: Stat].This resulting bonus damage is added to the base physical damage of the weapon and is shown in the equipment screen in blue numbers as a "+ X".
Durability: The weapon's HP, when the durability hits 0, the effectiveness of its attacks become weakened to the point of almost uselessness. When an items durability is low, a message will come up saying "Weapon At Risk!" at this point the weapon does not perform at it's best.
Weight: How much the item weights when equipped.
Stability: How well the player keeps stance after being hit
Attack Type: Defines what kind of swing set the weapon has: Regular(R), Thrust(T), Slash(Sl), Strike(St)