Warcry is a Skill in Dark Souls 3.
Weapons That Have Warcry
- Reinforced Club
- Large Club
- Great Club
- Hand Axe
- Battle Axe
- Dragonslayer's Axe
- Man Serpent Hatchet
- Crescent Axe
- Black Knight Greataxe
- Yhorm's Great Machete
- Millwood Battle Axe
Notes & Information
- It stuns all nearby enemies and provides a damage-boosting buff.
- Allows for some alternate heavy attacks on some weapons while the buff is active.
- The stun effect is a minor form of Force with a very small AoE range.
- The damage boost is applied as a weapon buff, and will overwrite other ATK boosting spells and resins, like Magic Weapon and Carthus Flame Arc.
- When used without FP, the animation no longer stuns and the damage boost is minor to non existent but the special, charged, heavy attacks can stil be used. Characters without any investment in FP can still benefit greatly from warcry as most special attacks are very useful in PVE and PVP alike.
- The version that appears on the Millwood Battle Axe is a little different in that it finishes with a leap forward.
- To counter this in PVP pr PVE, block when the enemy is charging at you. This will prevent you for being stunned. Can also be parried.