Warmth is a Pyromancy in Dark Souls 3.
|/||25 FTH / 0|
Peculiar pyromancy of the Mound-makers. Creates a gentle flame that restores HP on touch.
They feared separation from the gods and sought a familial bond, perhaps leading to the creation of this flame of harmony."
- Reward for reaching rank 2 in the covenant Mound-Makers. (You MUST offer 30 Vertebra Shackles to reach rank 2)
- Be aware that the healing aura given off by Warmth does affect and heal enemy creatures (including bosses) and players. If it has to be used during combat, use it in an area you can keep enemies from getting inside it.
- Lasts 60 seconds.
- Heal amount is moderate and will take some time to take effect.
- Heals by 35 HP in bursts emitted every second. This equals 2100 HP per cast.
- Doesn't scale with your stats or equipement, tested Fth/Int levelling, +0 vs +10 pyro flame.
- Not affected by Lingering Dragoncrest Ring or by the pyormancy rings.
| Acid Surge | | Black Fire Orb | | Black Flame | | Black Serpent | | Boulder Heave | | Bursting Fireball | | Carthus Beacon | | Carthus Flame Arc | | Chaos Bed Vestiges | | Chaos Storm | | Fire Ball | | Fire Orb | | Fire Surge | | Fire Whip | | Fireball | | Firestorm | | Flame Fan | | Floating Chaos | | Great Chaos Fire Orb | | Great Combustion | | Iron Flesh | | Poison Mist | | Power Within | | Profaned Flame | | Profuse Sweat | | Rapport | | Sacred Flame | | Seething Chaos | | Toxic Mist |