Warrior of Sunlight is a Covenant in Dark Souls 3.
An ancient talisman depicting a holy symbol bestowed upon the Warriors of Sunlight. Equip to pledge oneself to the Warrior of Sunlight covenant.
Warriors of Sunlight are brilliantly beaming co-operators who place their golden signatures to help those in need, for it is their duty to deliver a great conquest to their summoner.
Warrior of Sunlight Information
Joining the Warrior of Sunlight Covenant
- You must obtain the item: Warrior of Sunlight and equip it.
- The talisman needed to join the covenant can be found in the Undead Settlement (map available).(video location)
- To Find the Talisman to Join: From the Undead Settlement Bonfire, head left, through the corpse-house towards the burning tree with undead worshipping around it. From here, head straight ahead until you reach another bunch of houses, at the end of the stairs going down. Keep going straight through the stone archway, and into the door of the first house ahead. The room has many hanging corpses. The talisman can be found by falling through the gap in the floor.
- Sample video (2h 49s)
Effects of Covenant
- The player's white summon signature will now be golden.
- The player will shine with gross incandescence whilst summoned into another player's world.
- Upon achieving one's purpose when summoned, (defeating a boss, or completeing an area) the player (as well as the host) will recieve (in addition to default gifts) a Sunlight Medal, which can be bestowed to the covenant altar to achieve higher ranking in the Warriors of Sunlight covenant.
- Upon reaching a higher ranking, the player will receive a set gift (see Rank Requirements).
- If invading with the Red Sign Soap Stone or the Red Eye Orb your color will be orange.
- Members of this covenant that invade have prioritisation for hosts that already have an invader present, for some jolly coop-invasions.
- You automatically perform the "Praise the Sun" gesture during the summon animation (if you are the one being summoned as a Golden Phantom).
- The Matchmaking Formula is Covenant Dependent:
Bestowing Sunlight Medals to the sunlight altar, located in Lothric Castle until the next rank is achieved. You can achieve these by helping another player successfully co-op a boss, with a successful invasion as a Sunlight Warrior or as a possible drop from Lothric Knights in Lothric Castle.
To rank up the player must turn in the Medals at the the Sunlight Altar, which can be found right before the Dragonslayer Armour boss fight in Lothric Castle. Facing the fog gate of Dragonslayer Armour turn left. At the end of the walkway turn left again. There will be a ladder, climb it, cross over the rooftop and descend into the building. The altar will be right before the door that leads outside.
Covenant: Warrior of Sunlight
Discover Warrior of Sunlight covenant.