Way of White Corona is a Miracle in Dark Souls 3. To cast a Miracle you must use a Talisman/Chime or Special Weapons that can cast Miracles.
Way of White Corona
A lost Way of White miracle. Launches a white discus which slices into foes and returns to its conjurer.
Long ago, when the imprints left by the gods were still deep, miracles of the Way of White existed alongside aureoles.
Those who yearned for the long-lost aureoles fully believed that they would return, one day.
- Found in: Painted World of Ariandel, inside the church near where you meet Sir Vilhelm.
- Fextralife Video: Way of White Corona Location
- Fextralife Video: Way of White Corona in action
- Video Location - Inside church after the locked gate before Sir Vilhelm
- The spell acts like a boomerang, returning to the player once the disc is tossed.
- The damage is very poor, only doing about a 100+ damage on contact and even less when used on a none dedicated Faith build. The time it takes very the disc to come back is about a second or 2, leaving the opponent just enough time to get out of the way. The disc will also dissipate if it touches anything. Overall, the miracle has many problems and is considered by many to be the worst miracle in the whole game.
- Two discs can be on screen at the same time.
- Corona is the Latin word for "Crown".
| Atonement | | Blessed Weapon | | Bountiful Light | | Bountiful Sunlight | | Caressing Tears | | Dark Blade | | Darkmoon Blade | | Dead Again | | Deep Protection | | Divine Pillars of Light | | Dorhy's Gnawing | | Emit Force | | Force | | Gnaw | | Great Heal | | Great Magic Barrier | | Heal | | Heal Aid | | Homeward | | Lightning Arrow | | Lightning Blade | | Lightning Spear | | Lightning Stake | | Lightning Storm | | Magic Barrier | | Med Heal | | Projected Heal | | Replenishment | | Sacred Oath | | Soothing Sunlight | | Sunlight Spear | | Tears of Denial | | Vow of Silence | | Wrath of the Gods |