A short bow crafted with white birch. Endowed with light-manipulating magic.
The bow is a relic from an ancient land of sorceries that was swallowed by the Abyss, most known for its folktale of the heroic Abysswalker.
Skill: Unseen Arrow
Arrows shot by large pulls of the bow are enchanted with a golden spell that turns them nearly invisible.
Notes and Tips:
- Cannot be Buffed or Infused.
- Reinforced with Twinkling Titanite
- With a range value of 49, it outranges the Short Bow.
- Quick attacks like a shortbow after dodging.
- The bow's icon shares the same icon as the Dancer's Short Bow, a cut bow weapon that might've been transposed from the Soul of the Dancer.
Location/Where to Find
- The Ringed City: From the Ringed City Streets bonfire, head into the swamp and go straight to the back left corner. There are some monk hollows up on a hill here guarding a corpse. It is on the corpse.
Moveset and Videos:
(If your name is not on THIS list, please do not post videos here. If you wish to post videos, please click the link and apply in the thread)
White Birch Bow Upgrade Table
|Attack ValuesBonus||Parameter Bonus||Auxiliary Effects||Damage Reduction (%)|
|Requirement||Parameter Bonus||Attack Values||Damage Reduction %||Auxiliary Effects||Others|
| Spell Buff
Parameter Bonus: Strength, Dexterity,Magic, Fire, Lightning and Dark bonuses - The scaling multiplier applied to the [Attack: stat]. Scaling quality is from highest to lowest as follows: S/A/B/C/D/E.The higher the player's [Str, Dex, Mag, Fire, Light] stat, the higher the [Attack Bonus: Stat] is (found on the player status screen). The higher the scaling letter, the higher the percent multiplier applied to the [Attack: Stat].This resulting bonus damage is added to the base physical damage of the weapon and is shown in the equipment screen in blue numbers as a "+ X".
Durability: The weapon's HP, when the durability hits 0, the effectiveness of its attacks become weakened to the point of almost uselessness. When an items durability is low, a message will come up saying "Weapon At Risk!" at this point the weapon does not perform at it's best.
Weight: How much the item weights when equipped.
Stability: How well the player keeps stance after being hit
Attack Type: Defines what kind of swing set the weapon has: Regular(R), Thrust(T), Slash(Sl), Strike(St)