|Wolf Knight Artorias|
This is a player-created Build for Dark souls 3.
- Build Name: Wolf Knight Artorias
- Build Level: 90+
- Build Focus: PvE or PvP
- Build Main Stat: Quality
- Link to Dark Souls 3 Calculator:
- Right Hand: Wolf Knight Greatsword
- Left Hand: Wolf Knight Greatshield
- Head: Wolf Knight Helm
- Chest: Wolf Knight Armor
- Hands: Wolf Knight Gauntlets
- Legs: Wolf Knight Leggings
- Rings: Havel's Ring. Ring of Favor, Wolf Ring, Farron Ring
Knight is a very easy starting class, paired with the firegem you won't have much trouble in the beginning areas. Also, Artorias was a knight, so it just fits. The Farron ring is a floater, i like to use it because i love the wolf knight greatsword weapon arts, but if you don't use them that much you can use something else.
Here's a step-by-step list i created to make things easy.
1. The claymore: get your str and dex up for the claymore, and grab it from the dragon that breathes fire on you in wall of lothric. This is an amazing weapon that can get you through the entire game.
2. Havel's Ring: Go through the game until you get to Farron Keep. This is where we'll be spending a lot of time. First things first, get to the farron wolf bonfire up in the tower. Join the covenant, equip the covenant item, and take the elevator up. On top of the large bridge, kill the large boss enemy and collect the other items up here if you want. Go back to firelink and use the soul with ludleth to get havel's ring.
3. wolf ring and greatshield: Now at this point you can stick around and pvp your way up to covenant level 2(30 swordgrass) for the wolf ring and wolf knight greatshield, -or-
4. wolf knight greatsword: fight and defeat the boss of farron keep, go back to firelink and use the soul to get the Wolf Knight Greatsword.
5. Farron ring: after you defeat the farron keep boss, exhaust the crestfallen knight's dialogue and he will give you the farron ring.
6. ring of favor: Once you beat the boss of irythill capital, start at the bonfire, run straight through the courtyard of giants(be careful, as pyromancers will be shooting at you and 2 NPC's will invade if you're cindered), and go into the small building. Instead of going up the stairs to your right, go to the far left and there will be an illusory wall. Destroy it, and go down. In the waterways, there will be 2 of the big lizard things. I seriously suggest using a bow to lure one out at a time, because if you rush in, they will both come at you, and you will have a hard time. The last one you kill will have the ring of favor. Don't forget to grab the bonfire down here.
7. wolf knight armor set: talk to the handmaiden in dark firelink(untended graves) and she will sell you the set for 46,000.