Aldrich's Sapphire is a Ring in Dark Souls 3.
- Recovers 15 FP from critical attacks
- Weight: 0.8
- Restores 15 FP on any critical attack: backstab, riposte, or guardbreak.
- There is an HP equivalent ring, Aldrich's Ruby.
- Although its uses are quite limited, it can be used effectively against the Deacons of the Deep, they are very easily backstabbed, making for a potentially infinite source of FP during the fight.
- This ring's usefulness becomes significantly higher when paired with Slumbering Dragoncrest Ring and the sorcery Hidden Body. Being almost undetectable to enemies, backstabs become easy to deliver, and this ring will keep your FP topped up for that purpose.