A dagger fitted with aquamarine crystal.
Engraved with a prayer in the old tongue to ward off incident. Perhaps it was a parting gift given to one sent off on great travels.
Skill: Crystal Blade
Release magic for the aquamarine crystals, creating a fleeting blue crystal blade, lengthy enough to swing as a straight sword.
Notes and Tips:
- Infusable: No
- Buffable: No
- Reinforced with Twinkling Titanite.
- The dagger seems to be modeled after a 15th century Stiletto.
Softcaps & Scaling:
- 2 Handed Stats:
- 7/14/18 = 269 AR = Base Stats & Str Softcap
- 28/14/18 = 278 AR
- 40/14/18 = 279 AR
- 7/14/41 = 307 AR = Int Softcap
- 7/41/18 = 312 AR = Dex Softcap
- 7/40/40 = 349 AR = Combined Softcap
- After Softcaps it gets less than 1 AR per level
- Int/Dex weapon
- Scales reasonably well with both stats
- 1.6 AR per level up to 41 Dex
- 1.7 AR per level up to 41 Int
- Very poor Strength scaling
Location/Where to Find
- The Ringed City: From The Dreg Heap bonfire, head forwards and drop down. Head across the bridge and immediately turn left. Head forwards and up the spiral staircase. Head up the next set of stairs towards the Harold Legion and he will drop down. The Aquamarine Dagger is on a pile of rubble behind where he stood: Video Example
Moveset and Videos:
(If your name is not on THIS list, please do not post videos here. If you wish to post videos, please click the link and apply in the thread)
Aquamarine Dagger Upgrade Table
|Attack ValuesBonus||Parameter Bonus||Auxiliary Effects||Damage Reduction (%)|
|Requirement||Parameter Bonus||Attack Values||Damage Reduction %||Auxiliary Effects||Others|
| Spell Buff
Parameter Bonus: Strength, Dexterity,Magic, Fire, Lightning and Dark bonuses - The scaling multiplier applied to the [Attack: stat]. Scaling quality is from highest to lowest as follows: S/A/B/C/D/E.The higher the player's [Str, Dex, Mag, Fire, Light] stat, the higher the [Attack Bonus: Stat] is (found on the player status screen). The higher the scaling letter, the higher the percent multiplier applied to the [Attack: Stat].This resulting bonus damage is added to the base physical damage of the weapon and is shown in the equipment screen in blue numbers as a "+ X".
Durability: The weapon's HP, when the durability hits 0, the effectiveness of its attacks become weakened to the point of almost uselessness. When an items durability is low, a message will come up saying "Weapon At Risk!" at this point the weapon does not perform at it's best.
Weight: How much the item weights when equipped.
Stability: How well the player keeps stance after being hit
Attack Type: Defines what kind of swing set the weapon has: Regular(R), Thrust(T), Slash(Sl), Strike(St)