Archdeacon McDonnell is a NPC in Dark Souls 3.
Archdeacon McDonnell Information
- Cannot be killed for he is already dead.
- Covenant Leader for Aldrich Faithful.
- In Irithyll of the Boreal Valley, from the Pontiff Sulyvahn bonfire, proceed straight through the door, go left up the stairs and straight through the courtyard of dead giants. Go through the door at the far end. The left hand corner of the room can be struck to reveal a ladder. Descend that ladder and get past the enemies to find Archdeacon McDonnell. With him, you can join the Aldrich Faithful Covenant. You may offer him Human Dregs to rank up in the covenant.
Notes & Trivia
- The McDonnell surname is derived from the Gaelic name Domhnall which means "ruler of the world", composed of the old Celtic elements dumno "world" and val "rule", "Mc" prefix means "son of".
- Shortly after the game's release, it was believed that offering by 30 Human Dregs, the player could resurrect McDonnell, but he will shortly die after being revived. This is not true, as nothing you do in the game can revive him and he will remain dead throughout the entire game.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!