Armor of Favor Set
Armor of Favor Set is an Armor in Dark Souls 3. It is the armor set that Lautrec of Carim used to wear in Dark Souls.
(Piece Name) of the pitiable Embraced Knight.
Depicts the affection of goddess Fina.
Adrift on sea of isolation, only his faith in the love of his goddess remained true, and so the knight forsook all else. (Helm, Gauntlets)
The face is crafted to depict the goddess's embrace, quite ignoring the fact that her love is in fact as fickle as the weather. (Chest)
- Buy from the Shrine Handmaid in Firelink Shrine after looting the Ring of Favor for 31,000 souls
- Ring of favor must be found in your current NG. This means that in order to purchase the set in NG+, you must have the Ring of Favor from NG+.
- You must find the ring of favor for this set to be unlocked at Fire Link. The ring is located in the area after fighting Pontiff Sulyvahn and before the Lord of Cinder: Aldritch Devourer of Gods boss room. On your way up to the top you'll come across some stairs after the field of giants, before going up the first set of stairs you'll want to go left to the wall and strike it with your weapon of choice unveiling an illusion wall. Before going down get ready for a fight because two Sulyvahn's Beasts (like the one that chases you when you get to the second bonfire of Irithyll of the Boreal Valley). You'll need to kill the one on the right for the ring. It's possbile to lure the one on the left into attacking first and, if you carefully fight near the ladder, the battle will not draw aggro from the second beast before you're ready.
- You CAN attract one at a time, long bow or bow of Pharis works well. The ring can drop from either dog and fire weapon seems to work well. Sulyvahn's Beasts are also incredibly weak to bleed, bleeding in ~3-5 hits from many un-upgraded bleed weapons. Can be done on regular NG does not require NG+
- You can use the skull ring dropped by Ludleth to pull one at a time.
- A good technique for melee characters is to aggro the first dog using a ranged attack, then climb up the ladder slightly so that it can't hit you. Once the dog is directly underneath you, drop from the ladder and do a plunging attack onto the dog. This results in massive damage and can also stun the dog, allowing for a follow up with a riposte to it's ribcage.
Youtube Location Videos:
(If your name is not on THIS list, please do not post videos here. If you wish to post videos, please click the link and apply in the thread)
Images go here...