Armor of Thorns Set
Armor of Thorns Set is an Armor in Dark Souls 3.
Armor/Helm/Gauntlets/Leggings of Kirk, the notorious knight of Thorns. A dense patch of thorns grows from its surface.
A fitting item for the murderous Kirk, for even the simple act of rolling can damage enemies when wearing this attire.
- Found on a body by Rosaria's Bed Chamber.
- You have to have been invaded by and vanquished Kirk on the ground floor of the Cathedral.
- Do not defeat Deacons of the Deep before trying to obtain this armor. Kirk will not invade afterwards.
- Wearing any piece of this armor set causes your rolling and Quickstepping to do 2 damage. On top of that, wearing additional pieces causes the damage to stack. For example, equipping two pieces will do 4 damage per roll and equipping all pieces will do 8 damage per roll.
- Any piece of this set deals Standard Damage.
- Damage to enemies and NPCs by falling on them is amplified by each piece of this set.
- The leg piece of this set slightly increases the damage of kicking and the Tackle crossbow skill.
- Useful for finishing low health enemies, or players with Tears of Denial.
- Regardless of stats, no piece, nor combination of pieces will cause bleed damage.
- Enemies that would normally stagger from rolling into them do not stagger while wearing this set.
- The following is a tested list of items that do increase rolling damage: Red Tearstone Ring, Power Within, Morion Blade.
- The following is a tested list of items that do not increase rolling damage: Flynn's Ring, Lloyd's Sword Ring, Pontiff's Right Eye ring (The armor set also does not activate Pontiff's Right Eye), Spiked Shield.
- The amount of damage done varies based on enemy type, as well as armor. Tested on NG+7, at High Wall, unarmored enemies were taking 15 damage. While they don't stun in the traditional way while rolling into them, after enough rolls the enemy will in fact stun. This stun is similar to getting enough hits on Iudex Gundyr, where they stop moving temporarily, and take extra damage for a short time. Unarmored enemies will go as high as 21 damage per roll in this situation. It was taking on average 38 rolls to kill the standard hollows. The knight in High Wall was taking 8 to 9 damage per roll. Multiple enemies can be damaged per roll, assuming they are close together.
Youtube Location Videos:
(If your name is not on THIS list, please do not post videos here. If you wish to post videos, please click the link and apply in the thread)
Images go here...