Armor of the Sun Set
Armor of the Sun Set is an armor set in Dark Souls 3, worn originally by Solaire of Astora.
"Large, durable iron helm, known as a heaume.
This helm with a red feather is said to have belonged to a Knight of Sunlight in a previous age.
The heaume has no particular powers, but is of fine quality, and appears to have been looked after with the greatest of care." (Helm)
"Chainmail armor and white coat featuring a large rendition of the holy symbol of the sun.
The choice attire of a singular Knight of Sunlight from a previous age. The symbol was painted by the knight himself, but the armor never bore any special power, sacred or otherwise." (Chest)
"Durable iron bracelets protecting the wearer's wrists." (Gauntlets)
"Chain leggings combined with iron boots." (Leggings)
"Said to be the bracelets of a Knight of Sunlight from a previous age.
Has no particular powers, but are of fine quality, and evidently well taken care of." (Gauntlets / Leggings)
- Dropped by Snuggly the Crow (Pickle-Pee). Buy the tower key at the Firelink Shrine, ascend the tower, and jump off the ledge to reach to the trading bird's nest.
- Drop a Siegbräu at the crow nest to obtain the Armor of the Sun.
- Drop a Homeward Bone at the crow nest to obtain the Iron Bracelets.
- Drop a Seed of a Giant Tree at the crow nest to obtain the Iron Leggings.
- Drop a Lightning Urn at the crow nest to obtain the Iron Helm.
- Drop a Mendicant's Staff at the crow nest to obtain the Sunlight Shield
- This is the same armor set that was worn by Solaire of Astora in the first Dark Souls.
Images go here...