Sorcery developed by a certain surreptitious sorcerer at Vinheim Dragon School.
Distracts foes with a distant sound.
The sound carries with it a strangely infectious resonance that may cause one to stray from their post and expose their back.
- Purchased from Orbeck of Vinheim for 2000 souls.
- Functions similarly to Aural Decoy from Dark Souls 1, but without the laugh sound.
- Can be used to get the attention of several enemies, which can be used to distract enemies before sprinting past them.
- Effectively a sorcery version of Alluring Skulls, though with some noteworthy differences.
- Rather than luring enemies away like a skull, it instead makes them stop and look in its direction. This mitigates its uses significantly.
- Unlike an alluring skull, it won't affect enemy aggro. This means, if the enemy sees anything it can target (either a player or an enemy of a different alignment), the spell will do nothing, making it nearly useless.