|* = Augmented by equipment|
|STA||>>>||160||- - -|
|E. L.||38.50 / 55.00||70%|
A Sunlight Medal
|Soul of The Moonlight Enigma|
|One of the twisted souls, steeped in strength|
|- Used to acquire numerous souls -|
|Azrael was born a prodigy in both sorcery and pyromancy, thus he was raised by royalty, never knowing his true lineage. The offspring of a Darkmoon and a Priestess of Sunlight...|
This is a player-created Build for Dark souls 3
Created by Alva_The_Wayfarer
This build focuses on mostly Dexterity and Intelligence. Thus, it is an Adaptive Character Build.
The playstyle is to overwhlem the opponent and it is mildly challenging while incorporating Fashion-Souls for those who enjoy the novelty of it.
- Build Name: " The Moonlight Enigma "
- Real Name: Azrael
- Build Level: 110
- Build Gender: Male
- Build Age: Young
- Build Origin: Knight
- Birthplace: Irithyll of The Boreal Valley
- Burial Gift: Sovereignless Soul
- Build Focus: PvE and PvP
- Build Main Stat(s): Dexterity and Intelligence
- Build Oath: Covenant - [ Way of Blue ]
- Item Section:
This build is an exceptional stand alone character as well as one that could venture into New Game+ with ease. It is equipped with the powerful and legendary Moonlight Greatsword which has a projectile attack already inherent within the weapon. Although this weapon may not have the same range as other greatswords, the Moonlight Greatsword possesses phenomenal base damage while the benefit of its split damage output helps cut down opponents swiftly. For threats that are just outside your range, the build is also equipped with the Throwing Knife which allows you to keep the pressure on the enemy while fighting. For oppenents who buff their weapons or constanly heal, the Duel Charm and Undead Hunter Charm are exactly the tools you should employ. If you happen to come across a shield user or someone heavily armored, the Darkmoon Longbow is ideal for the situation as it has a Weapon Art specifically designed to pierce both armor and shields alike. The Caestus is mainly used as a defensive tool, either for the quick damaging jab or a parry tool to set up a critical riposte.
- Excellent gameplay in offline and online situations
- Build can utilize three playstles: Offensive, Defensive, Supportive
- Build can deal damage at all ranges - [ Close | Mid | Long ]
- Build has great physical defense - [ Strike | Slash | Thrust ]
- Build has moderate spell defense - [ Magic ]
- Build has moderate elemental defense - [ Fire | Lightning | Dark ]
- Emphasive damage-per-hit rather than damage-over-time
- All attacks have high-priority, thus ensuring damage when trading blows
- Moonlight Greatsword has wide horizontal swings, along with vertical slashes, thus guarenteeing diversity in approach
- Moonlight Greatsword has inherent projectile attack within its strong attack
- Moonlight Greatsword has ability to piece shields
- Moonlight Greatsword has auxiliary Skill - [ Moonlight Vortex ]
- Moonlight Greatsword has auxiliary damage - [ Magic ]
- Darkmoon Longbow has auxiliary Skill - [ Darkmoon Arrow ]
- Darkmoon Longbow has auxiliary damage - [ Dark | Magic ]
- Pyromancy Flame has auxiliary Skill - [ Combustion ]
- Pyromancy Flame has auxiliary damage - [ Fire | Dark ]
- Caestus has auxiliary ability - [ Parry ]
- Caestus has auxiliary Skill - [ Perseverance ]
- Caestus has auxiliary damage - [ Magic ]
- Moonlight Greatsword has less reach compared to similar weapons within the Greatsword Weapon Class
- Moonlight Greatsword swing animation is complicated by cramped locations
- Moonlight Greatsword projectile attack has semi-decent range
- Moonlight Greatsword may not be engulfed in pyromancy
- Moonlight Greatsword may not be enchanted with sorcery
- Moonlight Greatsword may not be buffed by resins
- Darkmoon Longbow has slow draw speed compared to similar weapons within the Bow Weapon Class
- Build has semi-decent resistance - [ Bleed | Poison | Frost | Curse ]
- While using this build, it is recommended that you upgrade your equipment to maximum for the best quality experience.
- While using this build, it is recommended to always have atleast 5,000 souls to resupply consumables after each encounter.
- While using this build, remember that the "Item Section" is all preference so feel free to change it as you play.
- While using this build, remember to have all updates and expansions downloaded and fully installed prior to playing.
- While using this build, enjoy the fact that you are cosplaying as my original character Azrael.
- Vessel of Blackflame