Black Firebomb is a Projectile in Dark Souls 3.
Black Firebomb Usage
- Throw at enemies to deal fire damage.
Black Firebomb Locations
- Can be obtained as a Burial Gift.
- Sold by Unbreakable Patches for 300 Souls.
- 3x at High Wall of Lothric: on the rooftop before the long ladder down to the Winged Knight. ()
- 2x at Consumed King's Garden: guarded by a group of slugs.
- Deals 140 base Fire damage.
- Scales with an A in Strength and a C in Dexterity.
- The damage can be boosted with the Fire Clutch Ring.
- The Hawk Ring boosts the distance the bomb can be thrown.
- Can be traded for a Titanite Chunk with Nestling.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Pretty sure these have a base damage of 250 and regular Firebombs are 180. Otherwise, why pay 3 times as much for 40 damage?
Bomb found in Paris
Patches disappeared from the shrine and won’t come back and now I can’t get these. This game really fuсking sucks sometimes
Oh good, Patches sells them, I thought I missed another umbral ash
These ones are Stronger then regulars because they can say the N word
Fun fact: they do get sold by the Shrine handmaid if given patches' ashes.
wtf there's only like 5 of these per playthrough
My boi patches
"3x found in High Wall of Lothric, on the rooftop before the long ladder down to the Winged Knight."
Issues with this:
- THIS specific location you're referring too is the from the Tower on the Wall bonfire
- They are regular Firebombs, and you guys know that. Why is this wiki so inaccurate
Please for the love of god let me edit this wiki. I'll literally do it for free and provide videos/SS of everything. I just want accurate hub of information.
how do i equip to throw or regular basis???
Is there any enemies that drop it?
In PvP I threw this at someone after I successfully riposted them for the kill. I was surprised to see that the death animation was canceled and they simply disintegrated into dust immediately.
can be found in high wall of lothric on a ledge above the fat soldier who spins-to-win (very early in the game)
when an npc throws this at you later in the game it can *****ing one shot you its *****ing great @lothric castle <33333333333333333333`
can be traded with crow at top of Firelink :)