Black Knight Shield is a Shield in Dark Souls 3.
Shield of the Black Knights who roam the lands. A flowing canal is chiseled deeply into its face.
Long ago, the black knights faced the chaos demons, and were charred black, but their shields became highly resistant to fire.
Skill: Weapon Skill
Equipping this shield in the left hand allows one to perform the Skill of the right hand weapon.
Notes and Tips:
- Cannot be Infused.
- Reinforced with Twinkling Titanite.
- Highest stability of all medium shields.
- Second highest Fire Defense after the Dragon Crest Shield in category Standard Shields.
- Provides an average block of 73%.
Location/Where to Find
- Dropped by Black Knights. The first Black Knight is near the Farron Keep Perimeter bonfire. He can drop the entire Black Knight Set, in addition to the Black Knight Greatsword.
- Can be farmed in the area after Champion Gundyr in the Untended Graves as it contains 4 Black Knights and is directly adjacent to the bonfire.
- Another Black Knight is located in the Smouldering Lake near the bonfire Demon Ruins.
Youtube Moveset and Location Videos:
(If your name is not on THIS list, please do not post videos here. If you wish to post videos, please click the link and apply in the thread)
Black Knight Shield Upgrade Table
|Attack Values Bonus||Parameter Bonus||Auxiliary Effects||Damage Reduction (%)||Stability|
|Requirement||Parameter Bonus||Attack Values||Damage Reduction %||Auxiliary Effects||Others|
| Spell Buff
Parameter Bonus: Strength, Dexterity,Magic, Fire, Lightning and Dark bonuses - The scaling multiplier applied to the [Attack: stat]. Scaling quality is from highest to lowest as follows: S/A/B/C/D/E.The higher the player's [Str, Dex, Mag, Fire, Light] stat, the higher the [Attack Bonus: Stat] is (found on the player status screen). The higher the scaling letter, the higher the percent multiplier applied to the [Attack: Stat].This resulting bonus damage is added to the base physical damage of the weapon and is shown in the equipment screen in blue numbers as a "+ X".
Durability: The weapon's HP, when the durability hits 0, the effectiveness of its attacks become weakened to the point of almost uselessness. When an items durability is low, a message will come up saying "Weapon At Risk!" at this point the weapon does not perform at it's best.
Weight: How much the item weights when equipped.
Stability: How well the player keeps stance after being hit
Attack Type: Defines what kind of swing set the weapon has: Regular(R), Thrust(T), Slash(Sl), Strike(St)