Black Knight Sword is a Weapon in Dark Souls 3.
Greatsword wielded by the Black Knights who wander the lands. Designed to face chaos demons.
The Black Knights constantly faced foes larger than themselves, and this sword's unique attack greatly reduces enemy poise.
Raise sword in the name of the First Lord to temporarily boost poise. Damage reduces while activated.
Notes and Tips:
- Reinforced with Twinkling Titanite.
- Cannot be Infused or Buffed.
- Deals 20% bonus damage vs. Demons.
- The 2H R2 deal more poise damage than any other weapon in this class. This applies to the other Black Knight weapons as well.
- This is a top-tier weapon in the Greatsword class. It basically does the damage of an Ultra-Greatsword. Having this serious damage, solid reach, swing speed, and stamina consumption, it is one of the best PvE weapons out there.
Softcaps & Scaling:
- 2-Handed Stats
- 20/18 = 435 AR = Base Stats
- 27/18 = 469 AR = Str Softcap
- 40/18 = 483 AR
- 20/40 = 509 AR = Dex Softcap
- 27/39 = 541 AR = Combined Softcap
- 40/40 = 560 AR
- After Softcaps it get's less than 2 AR per level
- 2-Handed Quality weapon
- Scales well with both stats
Location/Where to Find
Moveset and Videos:
(If your name is not on THIS list, please do not post videos here. If you wish to post videos, please click the link and apply in the thread)
Black Knight Sword Upgrade Table
|Attack ValuesBonus||Parameter Bonus||Auxiliary Effects||Damage Reduction (%)|
|Requirement||Parameter Bonus||Attack Values||Damage Reduction %||Auxiliary Effects||Others|
| Spell Buff
Parameter Bonus: Strength, Dexterity,Magic, Fire, Lightning and Dark bonuses - The scaling multiplier applied to the [Attack: stat]. Scaling quality is from highest to lowest as follows: S/A/B/C/D/E.The higher the player's [Str, Dex, Mag, Fire, Light] stat, the higher the [Attack Bonus: Stat] is (found on the player status screen). The higher the scaling letter, the higher the percent multiplier applied to the [Attack: Stat].This resulting bonus damage is added to the base physical damage of the weapon and is shown in the equipment screen in blue numbers as a "+ X".
Durability: The weapon's HP, when the durability hits 0, the effectiveness of its attacks become weakened to the point of almost uselessness. When an items durability is low, a message will come up saying "Weapon At Risk!" at this point the weapon does not perform at it's best.
Weight: How much the item weights when equipped.
Stability: How well the player keeps stance after being hit
Attack Type: Defines what kind of swing set the weapon has: Regular(R), Thrust(T), Slash(Sl), Strike(St)