Blessed Gem is an Upgrade Material in Dark Souls 3.
- Infuse to create Blessed weapons.
- Blessed Gem have lower base damage, but grants the infused weapon HP regen, Faith scaling for it's innate physical and/or lightning damage, and 20% bonus damage to reanimated foes.
- Attacks also prevent reanimated foes from reviving after they've been defeated.
- Also requires the Sage's Coal in order to start infusing weapons.
Blessed Gem Locations
- Dropped by Evangelists
- 1x Found at Cathedral of the Deep - To reach this, take the shortcut to the left of the bonfire at Cleansing Chapel (When coming in from the front), take the elevator into the room with the crossbowman on your left. Go on the ledge, take the ladder there, and then drop off onto another ledge after killing a scholar. Follow this until you reach the rafters, and then it's on the far right side of the rafters (Video location).
- Can drop from the Winged Knight in the courtyard near the fountain in High Wall of Lothric.
- One can be found at the very top of Lothric Castle, dropping in a hole in the area upstairs at the opposing side of the big bridge leading to Lorian and Lothric room.
- One can be obtained from trading the Moaning Shield to the Crows nest on the roof of the Firelink Shrine.
- Possible Drop from Corvian Storyteller in Farron Keep and maybe on the Road of Sacrafice too.
- Possible Drop from Lothric Priest in Lothric Castle and in the Consumed King's Garden.
- Possible Drop from Ascended Winged Knights on the roof of the Grand Archives, above the shortcut before the bridge leading to the Lorian and Lothric boss room.
- In the DLC Ashes of Ariandel, one can be located behind the Giant Tower.
- One can be found in The Ringed City DLC. After being kicked down by Lapp inside the tower, walk down a few steps, and the gem will be on a corpse
- Has a rare chance to drop from the Hollow Clerics in The Ringed City DLC.
- The regen is 3 HP per tick, and is unaffected by upgrade level. However, the higher the upgrade is, the shorter the tick interval. At +0, it ticks every 4 seconds. Each upgrade level will reduce this tick time by 0.25 seconds. A +10 weapon will regen 3HP every 1.5 seconds.
- The blessed effect stacks with the Sun Princess Ring, offering another boost to your health regeneration, around double the effect when the weapon is fully upgraded.
- The bonus damage applies to all skeletons, not just the ones who have to be killed twice.
- Blessed weapons can not be buffed with resins or magical weapon buffs.
- It may be a good idea to infuse a parrying tool (such as a buckler or caestus) with a blessed gem, as you're unlikely to use these items for solely defensive purposes in battle. Additionally, the health regen efficiency increases when coupled with defensive skills and spells such as Perseverance or Sacred Oath.
- This infusion makes a return from Demon's Souls.