Bloodlust is a Weapon in Dark Souls 3.
Katana of the old Mound-maker.
The Mound-maker piled sacrifices upon the altar, but became the final offering himself, leaving this katana as a gift for his dear family.
Stain blade with one’s own blood to temporarily grant uncanny sharpness. For one driven by bloodlust, nothing deserves to remain standing.
Notes and Tips:
- Cannot be Infused but can be Buffed by using the Weapon Art.
- Upgraded with Twinkling Titanite.
- The Bloodlust WA buff lasts for 45 seconds.
- Increases the katana's attack power by 30%.
- Increases the katana's bleeding output by ~200%.
- Damages self dependant on the katana's attack power.
- Injects self with 200 bleed build-up.
- The Bloodlust WA has a two hitboxes.
- When the blade goes through your back. Deals intense damage.
- When you pull the blade out. Deals average damage.
- The Bloodlust WA increases absorptions by 50% right before stabbing yourself, and possibly possesses hyperarmor.
- A good surprise attack if performed properly.
- Reverse backstep into the enemy and stab yourself.
- Poise through their attack while facing away from it. Like in fetal position.
- Lean onto a low-health enemy while pretending to be an ally.
- Bait somebody that you're gonna Heal them, and pull out a secret katana with an empty left hand.
- Otherwise mindgame their socks off.
Location/Where to Find
Moveset and Videos:
(If your name is not on THIS list, please do not post videos here. If you wish to post videos, please click the link and apply in the thread)
Bloodlust Upgrade Table
|Attack ValuesBonus||Parameter Bonus||Auxiliary Effects||Damage Reduction (%)|
|Requirement||Parameter Bonus||Attack Values||Damage Reduction %||Auxiliary Effects||Others|
| Spell Buff
Parameter Bonus: Strength, Dexterity,Magic, Fire, Lightning and Dark bonuses - The scaling multiplier applied to the [Attack: stat]. Scaling quality is from highest to lowest as follows: S/A/B/C/D/E.The higher the player's [Str, Dex, Mag, Fire, Light] stat, the higher the [Attack Bonus: Stat] is (found on the player status screen). The higher the scaling letter, the higher the percent multiplier applied to the [Attack: Stat].This resulting bonus damage is added to the base physical damage of the weapon and is shown in the equipment screen in blue numbers as a "+ X".
Durability: The weapon's HP, when the durability hits 0, the effectiveness of its attacks become weakened to the point of almost uselessness. When an items durability is low, a message will come up saying "Weapon At Risk!" at this point the weapon does not perform at it's best.
Weight: How much the item weights when equipped.
Stability: How well the player keeps stance after being hit
Attack Type: Defines what kind of swing set the weapon has: Regular(R), Thrust(T), Slash(Sl), Strike(St)