|Weakness||Thrust damage, Fire, Magic, Bleed|
|Resistances||Strike and slash damage|
Caged Hollow is an Enemy in Dark Souls 3.
Caged Hollow Enemy Description
- Several undead meshed together in a cage.
- Blend in with objects similar to them, fooling the player. Can be spotted by locking-on or attacking.
Caged Hollow Combat Information
- With greater numbers they are effective at ambushing players and bullying them into a corner.
- It flails around its limbs to attack. This move is very sudden and executed by it immediately after being attacked, so do so from a distance.
- Weak to thrust damage
- It throws orange blobs at the player at times. The blobs appear identical to Dung Pies but don't build up toxic.
Caged Hollow Notes & Trivia
- One of the Cage Spiders in Undead Settlement is an NPC related to joining the Mound-Maker covenant.
- Those in Irithyll Dungeon actually contain Jailers.
Caged Hollow Locations
Caged Hollow Variations
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!