Sacred chime blessed by Caitha, goddess of tears.
Rare even amongst Carim clerics. Affected by intelligence, a rare thing for miracle catalysts, and also agreeable with miracles that lean towards the Dark. Its existence is concealed in the name of the Archbishop, as it is anathema.
Skill: Gentle Prayer
Recovers HP for a period of time, albeit extremely slowly. Works while equipped in either hand.
Notes and Tips:
- Cannot be Infused or Buffed.
- Can only cast Miracles.
- Reinforced with Twinkling Titanite.
- Dark miracles cast with this chime will scale with both Intelligence and Faith up to a 45/45 softcap. Dark miracles cast with any other chime will scale only with Faith up to 60, and will deal only less damage.
- Contrary to this chime's description, its Intelligence scaling only applies to dark miracles and will have no effect on miracles that deal lightning or physical damage
- When casting normal miracles with this chime, only the Faith scaling is considered and its softcap is at the normal amount of 60 Faith.
- The chime has to remain active in your hand for the weapon art to continue regenerating health.
- At 60 INT and 60 FTH it has a spellbuff of 312.
Location/Where to Find
- Lothric Castle
- Start at Dragonslayer Armor Bonfire
- Go back towards the entrance to the bossfight and turn left. Before you should be a chapel with an elevator in it
- Enter the chapel, then go up the first flight of stairs within
- Turn left to find an open doorway and use it to exit the chapel
- Once on the balncony, turn left to see a break in the guard rail
- Very slowly walk off the balcony through the break. Fall damage in Dark Souls 3 scales with your maximum HP, therefore a higher amount of HP is not required, however the Silvercat Ring and the Spook sorcery will help if you are not interested in taking fall damage.
- Upon landing, turn left and make your way to the end of that section of roof. You have a very small drop to make. It should not cause fall damage. Drop down.
- Pick up Caitha's Chime from the corpse on that ledge.
- When using Caitha's Chime with Lightning Arrow, the 'bow' part of the model can be misaligned.
Moveset and Videos:
(If your name is not on THIS list, please do not post videos here. If you wish to post videos, please click the link and apply in the thread)
Caitha's Chime Upgrade Table
|Attack ValuesBonus||Parameter Bonus||Auxiliary Effects||Damage Reduction (%)|
|Requirement||Parameter Bonus||Attack Values||Damage Reduction %||Auxiliary Effects||Others|
| Spell Buff
Parameter Bonus: Strength, Dexterity,Magic, Fire, Lightning and Dark bonuses - The scaling multiplier applied to the [Attack: stat]. Scaling quality is from highest to lowest as follows: S/A/B/C/D/E.The higher the player's [Str, Dex, Mag, Fire, Light] stat, the higher the [Attack Bonus: Stat] is (found on the player status screen). The higher the scaling letter, the higher the percent multiplier applied to the [Attack: Stat].This resulting bonus damage is added to the base physical damage of the weapon and is shown in the equipment screen in blue numbers as a "+ X".
Durability: The weapon's HP, when the durability hits 0, the effectiveness of its attacks become weakened to the point of almost uselessness. When an items durability is low, a message will come up saying "Weapon At Risk!" at this point the weapon does not perform at it's best.
Weight: How much the item weights when equipped.
Stability: How well the player keeps stance after being hit
Attack Type: Defines what kind of swing set the weapon has: Regular(R), Thrust(T), Slash(Sl), Strike(St)